Saw an article about seven ways that spending cuts will affect you. According to CNNMoney.com
“1. Shrinking unemployment benefits
2. Beef and chicken to cost more and even face a shortage.
3. Granny won’t get her lunch.
4. Your preschooler could be stuck at home.
5. National parks will close campgrounds or open late.
6. Longer lines at the airport.
7. Roofs blown off by Hurricane Sandy won’t get repaired. “
This could easily be solved with compromise. See where you can cut and find ways to raise revenue. It’s as simple as that.